Everyone, Everyday - that's what it takes to be successful. An organization's competitive advantage is its people. In this session the three levels of engagement are defined and strategies for maintaining engagement for the already engaged and re-engaging the not-engaged are identified. At the end of the session, each participant will plan on how to utilize a strategy to increase engagement with team members.
- Define engagement.
- State the three levels of engagement
- Utilize a strategy to re-engage a non-engaged team member.
- Identify how and when to engage team member.
- Discuss how to respond to an engaged team member’s ideas and enthusiasm.
- How Engaged Am I? (in the participant guide)
Course Duration: This is a four-hour course.