Change is in every new project, every new customer, and every improvement in products or services. Change is survival. This course teaches the skills that leadership needs in order to lead during times of change. Participants will learn the four stages of change, the five organizational elements that affect the process of change, a five-step approach for communicating change, and a tool to analyze resistors and drivers of change.
- Identify the internal and external factors creating the need for change.
- Describe the four stages that everyone goes through during change.
- Discuss the five organizational elements that affect the success of change implementation.
- Describe types of people resistance and explain how to overcome the resistance.
- Apply Kurt Lewin's forcefield analysis to analyze the drivers of change.
- Apply a five-step approach for communicating change.
- Implement a strategy to lead your team through change.
- Identification of five organizational elements that support a successful change
- A structured approach to communicate change
- Techniques for handling resistance to change
Organizational Change Orientation Scale
Course Duration: This course can be customized to meet a 4-hour or 8-hour agenda.