Time Management and Workflow Organization
Time Management and Workflow Organization teaches skills and strategies for efficiently managing time and organizing workflow. Strategies learned include planning, note-taking, prioritizing, scheduling, responding when the day doesn´t go as planned, organizing the desk, and handling paper documents and e-mail messages.
The Time Mastery Profile® completed during class will assess time mastery in twelve dimensions. Improving time management capabilities often requires a change in habits. Participants will identify the habits that need changing and develop an action plan based on the lessons learned in the session.
- Identify behaviors needed to effectively manage time.
- Complete The Time Mastery Profile®.
- Identify how to respond effectively to the unexpected.
- Identify methods to prioritize tasks and allocate resources.
- Discuss tips for desk and paperwork organization.
- Discuss guidelines for handling e-mail.
- Develop an action plan for increasing time mastery.
- Strategies to more efficiently manage time
- Strategies to more efficiently organize workflow
- An action plan for increasing time mastery
- Time Mastery Profile®
Course Duration: This course can be customized to meet a four- or eight-hour agenda.